I am fortunate to meet with fascinating people; business leaders with perspective and organisations spanning global locations and industries.
However, as a result, I get asked all kinds of questions; and some of them are slightly left of centre!
They certainly get me thinking…
…So here is a selection of five topics that have come up in conversation recently…How would you tackle these?
I would love to hear your views on them…
1) Given the slump in oil prices, why aren’tairfares falling?
2) What opportunities will open up in Cuba now that the USA and Cuba are “buddies”?
3) How accurate is EBITDA to base a company valuation on?
4) Are sales results a reflection on sales force capability or sales leadership?
5) Is the impact of content marketing diluting?
I hope that these get you thinking, as they did me…!
Over to you…