After 15 years of working in sales I have found the reasons why you and I don’t reach our potential; and I want to share it with you.
- Your manager doesn’t help you
- The economy is bad
- Your market is competitive
- Your buyer didn’t have any budget
- You were not trained
- You didn’t have enough information
- You had too much information
- You couldn’t access the decision makers
- No one was interested in your offer
- Your age
- Your experience
- Your product is too expensive
- your product is not competitive
There are more…in fact endless reasons.
Let’s be honest: you don’t fail because of the content of the list – you fail because the list exists.
Stop making excuses.