Here are some realities:
In good economies weak sales people lay unnoticed behind strong brands; but as tough economic times approach these weak sales people will not ensure the survival of your revenues.
Unless you have a systemised approach to driving sales performance year on year your organisation will always underperform against what is possible.
- It’s becoming harder to differentiate as industries become commoditised.
- Most sales people are not trained or equipped for the new economy that we exist in today.
- Sales leaders are too busy working to be able to develop, equip and innervate their sales force.
- Technical knowledge, product knowledge, industry knowledge is NOT sales capability.
- There is too much “presenting” and not enough “closing” happening in sales departments
- Organisations believe they “sell value” but actually just quote a high value price tag
Most companies we work with fall into these traps – and don’t know how to change the game in their favour.
We partner with you, diagnose the limitations and enhance your performance